Several explosions due to gas leaks reported recently

6fcd8847 de73c0af a26a34e6 fac25063 fa4f70d0 df1ba968 gas tank explosion 850x460 acf cropped 850x460 acf cropped 850x460 acf cropped 850x460 acf cropped 850x460 acf cropped

COLOMBO (News 1st);  Several explosions due to gas leaks have been reported in a handful other areas today (01).

Accordingly, a woman was seriously injured in an explosion caused by a gas leak in a house in the Nattarampotha area in Kundasale, Kandy today (01).

The injured woman was admitted to the Kandy National Hospital for treatment afterwards.

Meanwhile, a gas leak has occurred in a kitchen of a house near the Giriulla workers’ quarters, and subsequently the gas stove was destroyed in the incident, however no one was injured during the event.

A gas leak has occurred at a house on Samsudeen Mawatha in Eluwila, Panadura last night (30) as well.

Moreover, a gas stove had exploded at a house in the Ethbatuwa area in Hungama at around 8.30 p.m. last night. This blast has not caused any damage to residents, however the gas stove was damaged.

Additionally, Litro Gas has introduced the emergency hotline 1311 for any issues regarding gas cylinders.



Author: desi123 is an online news portal that aims to provide the latest trendy news for Asians living in Asia and around the World.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *