Another victim succumbs to gas explosions

1639371492 c1376290 04202910 3508d968 c68f7658 gasexplosion 850x460 acf cropped 850x460 acf cropped 850x460 acf cropped

COLOMBO (News 1st); A woman who was receiving treatment at the Kandy Hospital after sustaining burn injuries in an accident due to a gas leak has passed away on Sunday (12).

Meanwhile, gas-related leaks and explosions are still being reported from various parts of he island.

A gas stove exploded at a house in the Dehigastalawa area in Balangoda on Sunday (12) afternoon.

Residents state that the gas stove exploded with a loud bang as they were getting ready to cook.

The stove with a gas cylinder was brought home the day before had exploded, the residents said.

Author: desi123

Desi123.com is an online news portal that aims to provide the latest trendy news for Asians living in Asia and around the World.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *