1. Start with a clean canvas. Your lips need to be smooth as flaky lips can be a major faux pas. Exfoliate your lips and nourish it with a lip oil or a balm.
2. Look for a colour that flatters yous skin tone. Test the shade on your lip to see what matches your original lip colour. The ideal lipstick should be a shade darker than your lip’s colour.
3. Just a nude lip colour can make you look too pale. Apply a natural colour blush to get a healthy glow. You can also apply a CC cream or a sheer foundation to get cover blemishes.
4. If you are looking too washed out, apply a layer of gloss to amp up the look. You can also highlight your cupid’s bow with a highlighter to bring all the attention to the lips.
5. Don’t forget to line your lips. Define your lips before applying lip colour to get a flattering shape. To get the perfect shape, you can conceal the outer corners of the lips using a concealer.
Credit: Source link