The most under-rated but highly successful way to lose weight and slim down is by boosting your immunity. It has been revealed through a number of studies that weight loss and high immunity levels are interconnected. In this post, we would try to unravel how to boost immunity to lose weight and find out food items that would help you to boost immunity:
1. Oranges: Oranges have high vitamin C content, can help control sugar levels. With its high vitamin C content, no wonder it helps boost up immunity levels.
2. Kale: It is high on antioxidants and is also popular as a superfood. It is also rich in vitamin E and fights off free radicals and ups immunity level.
3. Yogurt: Rich with probiotics, yogurt is an extremely healthy food item. The healthy bacteria in yogurt help strengthen the digestive system. Yogurt is recommended by dieticians and nutritionists to strengthen their gut and immunity level.
4. Garlic: Garlic is an indispensable item in Indian cooking and rightly so. Garlic is full of flavour and has numerous health benefits. It is considered as a cancer preventive and is rich in antioxidants. It also boosts your immunity and overall health.
5. Honey: Honey has anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties. Honey is a healthy alternative to refined sugar as it helps eliminate free radicals from the body and in turn boosts up the immunity level.
Credit: Source link