Every girl dreams about making her hair soft and silky hair. Who wouldn’t want their tresses to be smooth and shiny, the envy of other women. This dream is not impossible to achieve and with these simple tips you can get the hair of your dreams very easily. Don’t forget to thank me later ?
What Makes Hair Go Rough and Frizzy?
- Lack of moisture and hydration.
- Use of harsh shampoos and haircare products.
- Skipping conditioner after shampooing.
- Using products filled with SLES/SLS.
- Humid weather.
- Using hot water to rinse hair.
- Using rough towels to dry hair.
- Frequent shampooing.
10 Naturals Ways To Make Hair Soft and Silky
1. Use gentle shampoos: Mild shampoos, preferably sulphate free, are the best bet for your hair. They clean your hair without stripping off moisture, and create soft lather to give clean scalp and healthy hair. Shampoos laden with loads of chemicals harm your hair in the long run and making it dull and dry.
2. Deeply condition your hair: Use a good hair conditioner each time you wash your hair. Also, use a hydrating hair masque once a week to restore the vitality and softness in your hair. This way your hair regains its moisture even after you shampoo it.
3. Use hair brush with natural bristles: If possible, try to use a hair brush with natural bristles. You can get sleek and smooth hair every day if you switch to natural bristles. Boar bristles are reputed for being the best in taming your hair and giving smooth soft hair with no breakage. Also, anti-static hair brushes will help a great deal to calm down the frizz.
4. Protein for hair: Replenish the proteins in your hair by going for professional amino acid treatment. However, an easy and amazing alternative is to use an egg mask. Mix egg, olive oil and curd, apply it on your hair and leave it for an hour. Wash off with a mild shampoo to get hair that you can’t stop touching.
5. Silk scarves and pillowcases: To get hair as soft as silk, sleep on silk pillowcases. Also, use a silk scarf to protect your hair from sun and pollution. Compared to other fabrics, silk reduces hair breakage and prevents it from becoming rough, frizzy and tangled.
6. Oil massage: A hot oil massage can stimulate your scalp and infuse your strands with moisture and oils. It can make hair very soft and shiny. Mix equal parts of coconut oil, almond oil and castor oil, warm it and massage it thoroughly. Shampoo after an hour. You will get silky shiny hair without professional intervention.
7. Honey mask: Honey is a humectant and attracts moisture. If you have dry, dull hair, a honey mask can restore the moisture in your hair making it soft and sleek. Make a mask out of curd and honey and apply to your hair completely and your hair will be silky smooth.
8. Coconut Milk and Egg Yolk Hair Mask: This is a safe and natural way to condition your hair and make them manageable. Coconut milk and egg yolk are main ingredients. This is one of the best homemade moisturizing hair mask. You need some coconut milk as per your hair’s length. For medium length hair, take ½ cup of coconut milk; add 1 egg yolk to the milk. Make a paste of 6-7 almonds and add the paste to the mixture. Combine them nicely. Add 2 tablespoons of honey to the mixture and blend all the ingredients very smoothly. First of all, divide your hair into two sections and start to apply the mask from the center of your hair. Then apply all over your hair. Keep the mask for 30 minutes to 1 hour as per your liking. As the consistency of this hair mask is liquid, after application you can cover your hair with a shower cap. Then shampoo your hair with cold water.
9. Sleep on Silk or Satin Pillowcases: Silk pillowcases not only make your facial skin smooth and soft, keeping fine lines and wrinkles away, they can also reduce the friction in hair and make them frizz-free and smooth.
10. Egg and Olive Oil Hair Mask: To make this mask, break three whole eggs into a bowl and add 2 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of honey. Apply this mixture throughout hair and keep for one hour, rinse off later. Do this once a week for beautiful hair.
Avocado Oil DIY Hair Mask for Silky Soft Hair
20 Best Hair Masks For Healthy Hair
How To Give Your Hair Spa Treatment at Home For Silky Smooth Hair
How to Make Rough Hair Silky
How to Make Curly Rough Hair Straight, Smooth and Silky
10 Best Products for Straight Silky Hair
Credit: Source link